- Collegiate Compliance Certificate
- Sports Coaching Certificate
- Sports Management Certificate
- Personal Training Certification
- Sports Fitness Certification
- Sports Management Certification
- Sports Security Management Certification
- Sports Strength and Conditioning Certification
- Wellness Certification
Sports Management Certificate
The required courses for this certficate are listed below:
- 1. CEM 551 Sports Public Relations
- 2. CEM 586 Sports Law and Risk Management
- 3. CEM 544 Sports Marketing
(This is currenlty not visiable but has a place holder)
CEM 544 Sports Marketing: A study of sport marketing principles and the elements of the marketing mix. (4 CEUs) To purchase the textbook, please visit the Academy Bookstore . Section ...
CEM 551 Sports Public Relations: A study of the nature, content and application of public relations in sport programs. Also includes concepts of sport fundraising activities. (4 CEU) To purchase ...
CEM 586 Sports Law and Risk Management: Introduces students to the fundamental tenets of the law and familiarizes them with the legal structure and accompanying terminology. (4 CEUs) To purchase ...